Instant registration renewal and title transfer services for California registered vehicles. Duplicate of a lost registration or title, issuance of new sticker or license plates if lost or stolen. We also offer registration suspension reinstatement service, change of address, notice of transfer and release of liability.

Vehicle Registration Services & Fees
-Registration Renewal: $35.00, plus DMV Fees.
-Vehicle Title Transfer: $60.00, plus DMV Fees.
-Suspended Registration Reinstatement: $35.00, includes DMV Fees.
-Replacement of Registration, Plates, Sticker or Title: $60.00, includes DMV Fees.

What you will need when renewing your vehicle registration.
Click here to view all the information necessary when renewing a vehicle registration.

  1. The vehicle’s registration card or registration renewal form, registration card must be within last 3 years.
  2. Identification showing you are the registered owner of vehicle, such as license, ID card. Registrations, Stickers and Plates can only be issued to the registered owner of the vehicle.
  3. Proof of Liability Insurance (ID Card) & Smog Certificate (If Applicable). Check the Smog Test History of a Vehicle.
  4. Registration fees due to DMV plus our $35.00 convenience fee for Registration Services. (If you are uncertain of the fees due on your renewal you can visit the DMV’s Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator by Clicking here.)
  5. If your vehicle registration has been suspended for lack of insurance there will be an additional $14.00 fee due to DMV to reinstate the suspension, you can view if registration is suspended and pay fee by Clicking here.

What you will need when transferring the title of your vehicle.
Click here to view all the information necessary to change ownership if you buy, sell, transfer or give a vehicle to another party.

If you have purchased a vehicle registered in California, you will need to transfer the ownership within 10 days from the date of purchase. You will need to do and/or have the following:

  1. A properly endorsed title, also known as a pink slip, with the previous owner’s signature(s) on the required lines. If the vehicle title shows a lien holder, line two of the title will also require a releasing signature. If the title is lost, you will need an original REG 262 (Available at our offices or DMV), an Application for Duplicate Title (REG 227) (PDF). There is an additional fee for a duplicate title. If the vehicle was not purchased from the owner whose name appears on the title, you will need a bill of sale from each in-between buyer.
  2. The odometer mileage is required if the vehicle is less than 10 years old. If the title does not have a designated space for this information, the odometer mileage disclosure must be reported on a Vehicle/ Vessel Transfer and Reassignment Form (REG 262) signed by both the seller and the buyer. The REG 262 cannot be copied. An original must be submitted. To obtain a form by mail, call DMV’s automated phone service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800)-777-0133. To speak to an operator call between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday, Pacific Standard Time, or pick one up from your local DMV. You can also pick one up at our office.
  3. A smog certification. Smog certifications are good for 90 days from the date of the inspection. The smog certification is not required if a biennial certification was submitted to DMV in conjunction with renewal fees within 90 days prior to the vehicle transfer date. A statement to that effect must be signed by the seller or the buyer. A vehicle inspection report may be required for proof of certification. If you acquire a vehicle that is currently registered in California from a spouse, domestic partner, sibling, child, parent, grandparent, or grandchild, you are entitled to an exemption from the smog inspection. Other family members or relations are not exempt and are required to obtain a smog inspection certification. For more information read “Transfer a Vehicle Between Family Members.” Click here to check the Smog Test History of a Vehicle.
  4. Pay the transfer fee (Currently $15.00). Pay the use tax, if applicable. Use tax is calculated based on the sales tax rate in your residence county (7.75% currently in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties), this would be 7.75% of the purchase amount of the vehicle. Plus our $60.00 Convenience fee for Registration Services. (You may also visit the DMV’s website and calculate the fees due by Clicking here.)

If you purchase or acquire a vehicle from a private party, you have 10 days from the date of sale to report to DMV the change of ownership. Transfer fees must be paid to DMV within 30 days of the purchase date, even if you do not have all of the required documents. Failure to pay your fees to DMV within 30 days will result in transfer and use tax penalties.

When you sell a vehicle or give to a person or organization you should submit a Release of Liability to DMV, When this form is properly completed and the information is recorded by DMV, liability for parking and/or traffic violations and civil litigation resulting from operation after the date of sale becomes the responsibility of the new buyer. To process an NRL you can submit the top portion of the vehicle certificate of title to DMV or you can process online by Clicking here.

For all questions or concerns regarding Vehicle Registration and Title Information Click here.

We are licensed to provide vehicle registration services to the public,
but our company is not a branch of the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Note: Services provided by this business may be provided by the
Department of Motor Vehicles without an additional fee.

(Posting of this notice is required, per Section 11406 (d), CVC)

Tenemos licencia para proporcionar servicios de Registro de Vehículos al publico,
pero nuestra empresa no es una sucursal del Departamento de Vehículos Motorizados.
Nota: Los servicios proporcionados por esta empresa pueden ser proporcionados por el
Departamento de Vehículos Motorizados sin cargo adicional.

(Se requiere la publicación de este aviso, según la Sección 11406 (d), CVC)